[eDebate] NDT thanks

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Wed Apr 4 15:37:09 CDT 2007

1. Congrats Aimee and Julie....I did tell you at the very beginning of the
year I thought you would have a monster year but wowowowowowowow!  Awesome
job, massive congrats, and enjoy a well deserved summer of recouperation!
Congrats to the whole Emory crew.

2. Stefan, what an amazing job you did hosting the NDT.  I can not imagine
turning the challenges you faced from the start into such an amazing
success.  You are one of the best and brightest.  Thanks so much for making
everything from food, to snacks, to wireless such a big part of your days.

3. Greg Rosenbaum....Thanks for your continuing committment to making the
end of our debate year special.  Your continuing efforts to support the
National Debate Tournament are amazing and I, for one, want you to know how
much we appreciate it!

4. OU - wow guys, an amazing run....you should be really proud of what you
accomplished - just a few great coaches and a few committed debaters can
still win national championships.  Boomer Sooner!  Congrats to all of you!
Welcome to the Oklahoma wing of the CEDA champs club!

5. Georgia - You two worked so amazingly hard this year - congrats on the
Copeland! Congrats on all the well-deserved success! And good luck in
whatever you go on to attempt.  I still cannot believe "pastry-boy" from
my novice lab at UNT won the Copeland :).  Congrats to your whole squad and
amazing coaching staff on an amazing year!

6. UMKC - Malgor and Amy - what a great job this year.  As a former Roo
(assitant coach 1991/1992) who got his coaching start from Linda I could not
have been happier for the program or for you two.  Again proves a few
committed people can do amazing things in life.

7.  Wayne State - Back to Back semis appearances....awesome...and you all
were one of the nicest teams on the circuit this year as well.  Happy for
you all!

8. The tab room - thanks for doing a job nobody wants to do so well.  The
tournament ran very well.  Thanks for all the hard work.

9. My team and coaches - thanks to Dylan, Adam, Erika, Edmund, Jeremy,
Laura, Athena, Brandi, Daniel, et al for making this such a fun year.
Thanks to Aaron, Whit, Christine, and Scotty for all the hard work and good
times.

Have a great end of the year everyone!

Josh