[eDebate] CEDA Summer Meeting Travel Details

Mike Davis davismk13
Thu Apr 5 16:51:51 CDT 2007

The James Madison University Debate Team is looking forward to holding the
CEDA Summer Meeting and Topic Meeting from May 19th-23rd. If you are flying
in you have several options:

   1. Shenandoah Regional Airport (local airport/20 minutes away)
   2. Charlottesville (about an hour)
   3. Washington/Dulles (a little less than 2 hours)
   4. Washington/ Reagan (about two to three hours depending on traffic ?
   I would avoid unless you get a great deal)
   5. Baltimore/BWI (less than three hours)

Unfortunately we do not have the person power to provide transportation from
the airport to Harrisonburg unless you fly into Shenandoah. I am more than
willing to coordinate carpooling if people let me know when they are
arriving. Andrew and I will be in Fredericksburg on the 18th. If your
arriving in the early evening we could pick two people up from Dulles.

The summer meeting hotel is the Best Western Harrisonburg Inn, 45 Burgess
Rd. Harrisonburg, VA 22802. They have quoted us a rate of $54 per night.
Their phone number is 540-433-6089 and the block will be held until
the 21stof April.

Please let me know if you need any assistance or have any questions. Joe
Patrice has indicated that he will be sending out a more specific schedule
shortly.

We look forward to seeing you all soon.

--
Dr. Michael Davis