[eDebate] Can I just say..

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Apr 6 22:18:20 CDT 2007

Im not really being terribly radical or revolutionary right now, i want
people to debate, they can largely debate how they like, nor do i think the
empire will come crushing down if the diversity of succesful debaters
matches that of the college population at large. Nor do i fashion my self
some zombie che guverra leading the revolutionary masses into the heart of
jerry falwells political power(well ok, at least not today)I think the good
stuff for life and  access to grad school should be offered regardless of
political orientation....and race and economic status too...thats it