[eDebate] "Master Debaters" on YouTube

Alex Berger alexberger
Sun Apr 8 19:53:45 CDT 2007

As the e-debate enthusiasts among you may remember, a few years ago I
(along with former Georgetown Day School alums Matt Ornstein and Anand
Singh)  produced a comedy debating show for National Lampoon called
Master Debaters.  After three years of laziness, I finally got the
thing on YouTube (it wasn't nearly as complicated as I expected).  So,
for those of you who are interested, check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg1cMWKBByA

Debaters settle humanity's weightiest questions like: "Does smoking
marijuana really make you smarter?"; "What's the greatest superpower
of all time" and "If you're going to cheat, should you cheat off the
Asian kid?"  Featuring celebrities Danielle Fishel (Boy Meets World),
Tatyana Ali (Fresh Prince of Bel Air), Ben Gleib (The Real Wedding
Crashers), Dennis Haskins (Saved by the Bell), Matthew Lesko ("the
question mark suit guy"), and Kato Kaelin (OJ Simpson's guesthouse).