[eDebate] Don't Forget to Vote for the Topic Area

spmancuso at aol.com spmancuso
Mon Apr 9 13:55:24 CDT 2007

 Hi everyone,

 The voting for next year's topic area ends on April 15 and the new area will be announced on April 16. There are four areas to choose from:

 (1) increased regulation of genetic engineering

 (2) increased constructive engagement in the Middle East

 (3) epanded democracy promotion among our allies

 (4) moderating military programs/doctrines to increase consistency with the international nonproliferation
 regime

 You can access a discussion of the areas and the topic papers at: cedatopic.com

 If you need your password so that you can vote you need to contact Jeff Jarman at: jeffrey.jarman at wichita.edu

 Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the areas.

 Steve Mancuso
 NDT Rep on the Topic Committee