[eDebate] Prolif area question

Richard TEWS RTEWS
Mon Apr 9 15:15:33 CDT 2007

I agree with Josh that the prolif topic looks sweet.  However I have one question after a cursory reading of the topic paper.  What is the propensity for aff's to be non-inherent before wake b/c of the presidential election?  It seems that a lot of the topic paper centers on Bush administration policies, especially in order to prove inherency and since Bush won't be president any more come November I am just afraid that this will turn into another North Korea on the sanctions topic situation.  Maybe someone could clarify these issues and assuage my fears.

rich