[eDebate] Forensics Survey

Joe Patrice joepatrice
Mon Apr 9 16:27:05 CDT 2007

 I was sent this by a colleague of mine and thought some of you might be
interested in filling out this survey.

Joe

From: Robert Littlefield R.Littlefield at ndsu.edu

Dear Communication Colleagues With Background/Interest in Forensics:

If you were involved in forensic activities as a competitor, coach,
judge, or classroom teacher, you are invited to participate in a study
to determine those individuals who are perceived to be the mot
influential forensic leaders from 1900 to the present.

If you are interested in participating, click on the following link,
http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/gdc/Surveys/gdc1066/welcome.htm , and review
the informed consent page. Upon your consent to continue, you will gain
access to an on-line survey. Your participation is voluntary and you may
stop at any time. However, if you have any questions about
participation, please do not hesitate to contact me at 701.231.7783 or
R.Littlefield at ndsu.edu. You may also contact the NDSU IRB Office at
701.231.8908 or ndsu.irb at ndsu.edu.

Thank you for your willingness to help us complete this study.

Sincerely,

Robert S. Littlefield, Ph.D.
Professor
Amorette Hinderaker