[eDebate] Follow the NDCA Championships...

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Sat Apr 14 13:26:22 CDT 2007

Catch all the excitement of the NDCA Championships as we continuously update our wiki site:See the pictures of the gorgeous CSH camps (it is 80 degree weather here...), the students arriving to campus via trolley, candid pictures of our policy and LD debaters...Catch pairings and results as well (teams that are victorious will be bolded).We are getting ready to start Round 3...students are full from catered sushi and chicken teriyaki bowls!We will update this site regularly...http://bluewiki.com/go/National_Debate_Tournament_2007.

Also, Repko/Osbourne won the tennis match-up for those following that...  :)Tara TatePresident, NDCA
i'm making a difference.?Make every IM count for the cause of your choice. Join Now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=wlmailtagline