[eDebate] Grad Assistantship at UTD

Scott Herndon scottaherndon
Tue Apr 17 23:12:45 CDT 2007

Hello all,

We are pleased to invite students interested in graduate school and coaching
debate to apply to the Department of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences
(details on the programs and specific degrees can be found here:
http://www.utdallas.edu/epps/programs/) at the University of Texas at
Dallas.

We know a lot of people are busy with the NDT at the moment, so we will
repost a more official announcement again after the tournament. But, if you
have interest or questions we encourage you to talk to Chris Burk or Scott
Herndon. The EPPS department at UTD is excellent and coaching at UTD is a
chance to have a tangible impact on an up and coming debate program.

We look forward to hearing from interested candidates.

Thanks,

Scott Herndon

Assistant Director of Debate

University of Texas at Dallas