[eDebate] Help us fight cancer by supporting Relay For Life!

David Steinberg dave
Wed Apr 18 10:17:04 CDT 2007

friends and colleagues,

I do apologize for this solicitation.

This weekend I am participating in a fundraising event for the American Cancer Society called Relay for Life. This event celebrates cancer survivors and raises money to support the work of the ACS.

I am participating to honor Matt Grindy and Neil Berch, two of my heros. I am also participating in memory of my Dad. If you are able to make a small contribution, I would certainly appreciate it, and I am confident it will be used well.

You may also wish to sponsor a luminaria to honor someone special to you who has fought or is fighting cancer.

Thank you!

David Steinberg

Login to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Relay For Life of Homestead

Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:

http://www.acsevents.org/relay/fl/homestead/dave?faf=1&e=1036482531

David Steinberg