[eDebate] Potential hosts for 2009 NDCA Championships

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Wed Apr 18 19:38:58 CDT 2007

The NDCA is looking for a potential tournament host for our 2009 NDCA Championships.  Attached is a document that details the hosting responsibilities for hosting this tournament.  Our last two tournaments (2006 hosted by Northwestern University and Maine East/2007 hosted by Carrollton Sacred Heart) were resounding successes...we look to continue the tradition.

We hope everyone can join us next spring for the 2008 NDCA Championships hosted by Okemos HS and Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI.

Please email me, Tim Mahoney (pacedebate at aol.com), or Frank Seaver (fseaver at aol.com) if you are interested.

Best,
Tara Tate
President, NDCA