[eDebate] Backfile Project Reminder

Andrew D. Barnes barnesad
Thu Apr 19 10:58:54 CDT 2007

Just a reminder that I am still seeking donations to the backfile
project. I was pleased with the donations that I have recieved so far
but I think we can do better! Many of you expressed in donating but have
not yet done so. Please remember that there are a two ways that you can
get me files. You can either email me any size files at
jmubarnes at gmail.com or you can snail mail me cds/dvds at:

Andrew D. Barnes
Assistant Director of Debate
2268 Harrison Hall
MSC 2106
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807

And I will also be at the CEDA Summer meeting/Topic Meeting so you can
bring files to me then as well. I look forward to your donations and the
continuance of this project. Thanks for your support.

- Andrew