[eDebate] Challenge to the Community

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Wed Apr 4 20:19:43 CDT 2007

Another example, Rachel Saloom works at a major law firm in Atlanta - but
has used her position to get on the recruiting committee and work to
increase race and gender diversity in that law firm......So, at the same
time she uses her debate training to help her be a better lawyer she also
uses things she debated about to improve her law firm.

Josh