[eDebate] Comments about the other topic papers?

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Apr 6 07:59:07 CDT 2007

perhaps if we had an anna nicole smith controversy we would talk about
something other than the middle east. It seems to be how it works.
Or maybe a sanjaya topic, i hear there are some fabulous impacts