[eDebate] do y'all even remember the original question?

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Fri Apr 6 18:06:23 CDT 2007

I dont know if this is entirely fair either, there were many answers and
suggestions directly related to debate and responsibility throughout this
exchange....There have also been ad homs and goofs,

Josh