[eDebate] Don't Forget to Vote for the Topic Area

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Mon Apr 9 14:02:27 CDT 2007

We've already voted (and my choice lost in our intrasquad vote for the 8th straight year).  We voted:
1.  Middle East
2.  Biotech
3.  Demo Promo
4.  Prolif
Others who've voted already??
--Neil Berch
West Virginia University
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: spmancuso at aol.com<mailto:spmancuso at aol.com>
  To: ceda-l at ndtceda.com<mailto:ceda-l at ndtceda.com>
  Cc: edebate at ndtceda.com<mailto:edebate at ndtceda.com>
  Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 2:55 PM
  Subject: [eDebate] Don't Forget to Vote for the Topic Area

  Hi everyone,

  The voting for next year's topic area ends on April 15 and the new area will be announced on April 16.  There are four areas to choose from:

  (1) increased regulation of genetic engineering

  (2) increased constructive engagement in the Middle East

  (3) epanded democracy promotion among our allies

  (4) moderating military programs/doctrines to increase consistency with the international nonproliferation
  regime

  You can access a discussion of the areas and the topic papers at: cedatopic.com

  If you need your password so that you can vote you need to contact Jeff Jarman at: jeffrey.jarman at wichita.edu

  Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the areas.

  Steve Mancuso
  NDT Rep on the Topic Committee