[eDebate] Prolif area question

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Mon Apr 9 15:18:04 CDT 2007

Unless you've got some inside info on the impeachment process, you're off by a year.  The topic will finish 7 months before the presidential election.
--Neil Berch
West Virginia University
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard TEWS<mailto:RTEWS at weber.edu>
  To: edebate at ndtceda.com<mailto:edebate at ndtceda.com>
  Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 4:15 PM
  Subject: [eDebate] Prolif area question

  I agree with Josh that the prolif topic looks sweet.  However I have one question after a cursory reading of the topic paper.  What is the propensity for aff's to be non-inherent before wake b/c of the presidential election?  It seems that a lot of the topic paper centers on Bush administration policies, especially in order to prove inherency and since Bush won't be president any more come November I am just afraid that this will turn into another North Korea on the sanctions topic situation.  Maybe someone could clarify these issues and assuage my fears.

  rich