[eDebate] Gentic Engineering topic, response to Glass.

David Glass gacggc
Tue Apr 10 14:38:53 CDT 2007

Hi Scott,

I wouldn't disrespect your hard work by making comments without first
reading your paper.

My comments were directed at the true "genetic engineering" aspect; in
the affs you listed here, they would most obviously apply to
transgenic salmon, the Amazon case is not "genetic engineering", so it
is difficult to comment until one sees what resolution one would come
up with...    but ... yes I read your paper, and yes I wasn't
commenting on its entirety, but on the issues that truly relate to
genetic engineering.

david