[eDebate] Debate in VEGAS--UNLV tournament dates

Paul Leader leaderdb8
Thu Apr 12 15:08:20 CDT 2007

ENMU will be there with 1-3 teams, a little too early to tell yet.  I wanted
to agree with Glen, we would not want to have the Weber RR immediately
before the Vegas tourney, would mean missing too much school in one time
period.
Paul Leader
ENMU Debate Coach