[eDebate] Follow the NDCA Championships...

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Sat Apr 14 14:40:32 CDT 2007

Mistyping in Miami...

My inability to cut and paste the url address is not indicative of the (1) effectiveness of the tab room (Aaron Kall is in charge of that) or (2) the quality of the debates...  :)

http://bluwiki.com/go/National_Debate_Coaches_Association_Tournament_2007

Tara

From: bobjordan at debatecoach.infoTo: tara_l_tate at hotmail.com; edebate at ndtceda.comSubject: RE: [eDebate] Follow the NDCA Championships...Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 14:26:59 -0500

I think this is the intended URL:

http://bluwiki.com/go/National_Debate_Coaches_Association_Tournament_2007

From: edebate-bounces at www.ndtceda.com [mailto:edebate-bounces at www.ndtceda.com] On Behalf Of Tara TateSent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 1:26 PMTo: edebate at ndtceda.comSubject: [eDebate] Follow the NDCA Championships...

Catch all the excitement of the NDCA Championships as we continuously update our wiki site:See the pictures of the gorgeous CSH camps (it is 80 degree weather here...), the students arriving to campus via trolley, candid pictures of our policy and LD debaters...Catch pairings and results as well (teams that are victorious will be bolded).We are getting ready to start Round 3...students are full from catered sushi and chicken teriyaki bowls!We will update this site regularly...http://bluewiki.com/go/National_Debate_Tournament_2007.

Also, Repko/Osbourne won the tennis match-up for those following that...  :)Tara TatePresident, NDCA

i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice. Join Now.
i'm making a difference.?Make every IM count for the cause of your choice. Join Now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=wlmailtagline