[eDebate] Ballingall and Dodgers

Southworth, Bill Bill_Southworth
Mon Apr 16 14:47:58 CDT 2007

Some of us went to hear him live and he was great.  We especially enjoyed
the ?Nomar GARciaparRA?
Announcement with his booming voice.  This is something Chuck has wanted to
do for years, he announces many different sports for Damien and other CIF
like events, but this is the big time, he?ll get five or six more
opportunities substituting for the regular announcer.