[eDebate] Omri-Did You Write this

Omri Ceren ceren
Mon Apr 16 19:24:58 CDT 2007

No, obviously not. The author of this blog is very clearly identified as
Steve Decatur. And were I someone of your political and ideological
inclination, I'd be wary of mocking him too much. He's an Arab Christian
who has *suffered* and *been victiminzed* by radical fundamentalists
during childhood, and thus questioning the moral authority that comes
from his *personal experience* is certainly not for you to do. But I'm
nonetheless flattered that you went out looking for what I have to say.
And even though you apparently found the clearly marked "About Me"
section of this particular webpage to be inscrutable, I think everyone
will join me in applauding you for making the effort (baby steps, Andy,
baby steps).

Again, my blog is http://www.mererhetoric.com . If you're looking for
some reading from the last week or so, may I suggest selections from the
following categories?

Global anti-Semitism:
Says Jews Are "Pigs&", Tells Kids To Become Martyrs... Gets PG Rating</a>
<a
href="http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273502.html">Anti-Semitic
Muslim Atrocities Began Long Before Anti-Zionism Was Invented As An
Excuse</a>

The spread of militant Islam:
Civil Liberties Double Plus Ungood. Militant Islam Taking Over Anyway:
"We Have To Rule The Kaffir". [Videos]</a>
Check This Out - Fatwa Issued Against Female Pakistani Minister For
Hugging A Man</a>

The Saudi Initiative:
Declares Saudi Initiative Truly Awesome. Neglects To Mention
"Mandatory Israeli Suicide" Clause.</a>
Brotherhood Mocks People Who Think That the "Right of Return" Is A "Two
State Solution"</a>

The Palestinian government:
Prediction: Olmert Doesn't Have The Political Capital To Meet Hamas's
Terms, Pull Off The Shalit Deal</a>
Terrorists Not Violating Ceasefire Through Clever Trick Of Arming Other
Palestinian Terrorists</a>
Getting Ready To Start Another War</a>

Just for fun:
Rachel Corrie</a>
Hottie Wednesdays - Yael Goldman. Elegant.</a>

Much thanks,
Omri.

--

PhD Student, USC Annenberg School for Communication
Email: ceren at usc.edu
Mobile: 412-512-7256