[eDebate] Omri-Did You Write this

Omri Ceren ceren
Mon Apr 16 19:41:53 CDT 2007

Opps - the HTML got garbled on the last response. I'd just let it go,
but you're clearly not too good with the interwebs and - since you made
the effort to go out and try to find my blog - the least I could do was
dumb my response down to point and click.

Thanks again for taking the time,
Omri.

---

No, obviously not. The author of this blog is very clearly identified as
Steve Decatur. And were I someone of your political and ideological
inclination, I'd be wary of mocking him too much. He's an Arab Christian
who has *suffered* and *been victiminzed* by radical fundamentalists
during childhood, and thus questioning the moral authority that comes
from his *personal experience* is certainly not for you to do. But I'm
nonetheless flattered that you went out looking for what I have to say.
And even though you apparently found the clearly marked "About Me"
section of this particular webpage to be inscrutable, I think everyone
will join me in applauding you for making the effort (baby steps, Andy,
baby steps).

Again, my blog is http://www.mererhetoric.com . If you're looking for
some reading from the last week or so, may I suggest selections from the
following categories?

Global anti-Semitism:
Aussie Film Says Jews Are "Pigs", Tells Kids To Become Martyrs... Gets
PG Rating <http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273537.html>
Anti-Semitic Muslim Atrocities Began Long Before Anti-Zionism Was
Invented As An Excuse <http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273502.html>

The spread of militant Islam:
Hey Gals, Check This Out - Fatwa Issued Against Female Pakistani
Minister For Hugging A Man
<http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273528.html>
British Civil Liberties Double Plus Ungood. Militant Islam Taking Over
Anyway: "We Have To Rule The Kaffir". [Videos]
<http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273493.html>

The Saudi Initiative:
Chomsky Declares Saudi Initiative Truly Awesome. Neglects To Mention
"Mandatory Israeli Suicide" Clause.
<http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273499.html>
Muslim Brotherhood Mocks People Who Think That the "Right of Return" Is
A "Two State Solution" <http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273523.html>

The Palestinian government:
MR Prediction: Olmert Doesn't Have The Political Capital To Meet Hamas's
Terms, Pull Off The Shalit Deal
<http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273504.html>
Hamas Terrorists Not Violating Ceasefire Through Clever Trick Of Arming
Other Palestinian Terrorists
<http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273533.html>
Hamas Getting Ready To Start Another War
<http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273530.html>

Just for fun:
Screw Rachel Corrie <http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273459.html>
Israeli Hottie Wednesdays - Yael Goldman. Elegant.
<http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273413.html>

Much thanks,
Omri.

--

PhD Student, USC Annenberg School for Communication
Email: ceren at usc.edu
Mobile: 412-512-7256