[eDebate] Chicago UDL Asst. Coaching Position

Mark J. Hlavacik MJ-Hlavacik
Mon Apr 16 23:31:16 CDT 2007

Dear Community,
	For anyone who will be in the Chicago area during this coming
school year (07-08) there will be an assistant coaching job available at
Benito Juarez HS.  Juarez is a part of the Chicago Urban Debate League
(CDL) and the school is just southwest of downtown (by UIC).  The
position would entail practice once a week and about six tournaments (In
the CDL tournaments happen once a month).  Having worked with the Juarez
students myself I can tell you that they are about as nice as debate
people come and attentive students to boot.  I certainly enjoyed my time
at Juarez.  If you are interested please contact Andrea Drew (not me) at
maestra.drew at yahoo.com or (312)563-1660.  If you have questions about
working as an assistant coach in the CDL as an undergrad, however, I'm
happy to answer them for you (MJ-Hlavacik at wiu.edu).
Thanks,
 - mark h.