[eDebate] ellis/damico

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed Apr 18 14:08:16 CDT 2007

In a world without the framework debate. Violence.Nah! Seemed like a totaly
viable way to solve your aff...I dont know what all that mumbo jumbo was
about violence predating the sovereign, or why it really mattered that a set
of violent extremists have taken over the representation of islam....man you
used the state...

PS No offense meant at all to JR or the clarion folks...