[eDebate] DEBATERS CHOICE AWARDS 2007 -- RESULTS

Doug Dennis blackdebateguy
Fri Apr 27 10:24:47 CDT 2007

At least people are willing to LISTEN to a conversation about
under-representation of women in the activity. When someone brings up
African American inclusion, they?re summarily dismissed. Thanks for holding
it down for the rest of us, Ed Lee, you were the ONLY BLACK AT ALL mentioned
in the DCA.

Beginning to align myself more with Ede and Andy than I could have
imagined...

DD
The Cruz