[eDebate] DEBATERS CHOICE AWARDS 2007 -- RESULTS

Steven D'Amico stevendamico
Fri Apr 27 13:02:05 CDT 2007

I agree with Neil on a lot of stuff but this is kind of silly. This is a
poor model taken by an opt-in survey of debaters. It gives little accurate
information about gender preference in judges. If we want to talk about elim
judging etc, fine, but this is just a couple of debaters.

Can we just have one year where DCAs don't turn into a controversy.