[eDebate] DEBATERS CHOICE AWARDS 2007 -- RESULTS

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Apr 27 15:33:21 CDT 2007

steve,

you seem to be answering the argument neil is relativly exlplicitly
opting out of making...and if im not mistaken at least neil pots such
things with frequency....is ur suggestion that the dca be free from
that relativly frequent and varied observation