[eDebate] DEBATERS CHOICE AWARDS 2007 -- RESULTS

Eli Anders anders8
Fri Apr 27 17:09:16 CDT 2007

Forwarded for David Marks:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Marks
Date: Apr 27, 2007 6:07 PM
Subject: send to edebate

I don't think it's sexist to think Kathryn is gullible, but it might be
slightly sexist to think Andrew Jennings is female just because he's so
pretty.

Sexism in debate is a problem, yes. But can we please avoid giving
ammunition to those who complain about liberal over-reaction and
simplification?

David