[eDebate] Need backfiles from this topic

carrolltondebate at gmail.com carrolltondebate
Mon Apr 30 12:33:08 CDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: "Andy Ellis" <andy.edebate at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:49:07
To:"edebate at ndtceda.com" <edebate at ndtceda.com>
Subject: [eDebate] Need backfiles from this topic

Hello, We are having an open public debate tournaments using the past years college topic.

We are looking to put together resources for those folks who where not debating on this topic.

We are looking for files you are willing to share.

Here are some basic things we are looking
-Straight up aff and neg case debate for each of the four areas
-some basic k's
-some basic disad counterplans
-Anything else you want to share

we will be posting this information on www.baltimorecollegedebate.org: <http://www.baltimorecollegedebate.org>

Thanks, please send files to me thank you.