[eDebate] NDCA - New Website

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Thu Aug 9 11:09:28 CDT 2007

The National Debate Coaches Association is pleased to announce a new website!  Please visit our new website at http://ndca.debateteams.net .On our website, you will be able to access many of our trademark features such as the tournament calendar, lesson plans, public relations kit, information about the NDCA Championships, and judge philosophies.  We are still doing some cross-over of links from our old website...if  you are experiencing some broken links here and there, please be patient...some of the links could not be transferred until Board members returned to school.We are also very excited about new features for the website...forums for discussion <we are hoping to get some forums going on travel tricks and fundraising ideas shortly>, announcements, etc.This is also the time of year to be thinking about renewing or activating NDCA memberships!  There is a link on our website that you can do an electronic registration/payment through the AFA website.  One may also renew their membership by sending their contact info <Name, Address, Name of school, Name of principal/headmaster, Phone Number, Email Address> and payment <$25. for an annual membership/ $250 for a lifetime or institutional membership> to:  NDCA, c/o Nicole Serrano, 4001 Harding Road, Nashville, TN 37205.   We encourage you to look at the possibility of a lifetime membership for you and/or an institutional membership for your school or organization.Memberships need to be active by Oct 1 in order to vote in the elections for the Board and the first round of NFHS topic balloting for the 2008-2009 policy topic.A special thanks to Orion Smith from Okemos HS on the creation and maintenance of our new website!
Best,
Tara Tate
President, National Debate Coaches Association
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South HS
Messenger Caf? ? open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily. Visit now.
http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_AugWLtagline