[eDebate] NDCA Open Access Institute Evidence project

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Sun Aug 12 22:10:34 CDT 2007

The National Debate Coaches Association is very pleased to announce a new project that provides open access to hundreds of summer institute files.  We have partnered with 17 different institutes to provide open access to institute files to any interested coach or student.

There is no catch or hidden strings... :).  The NDCA would like to thank the Institutes that have partnered with us in this resource project:
Baylor University
Dartmouth College
Gonzaga University
Miami (OH) University
Michigan State University
Missouri State University
Northwestern University
Stanford
University of California - Berkeley
University of Iowa
University of Kansas
University of Michigan
University of Missouri ? Kansas City
University of Richmond
University of North Texas
Whitman - Policy
Whitman - LD

Right now, the project has over 560 files that are available for download for anyone that is interested.  We wanted to make this project available as quickly as possible.  We will continually be adding files to this project - many of the institutes are in the midst of sending their files to the NDCA for uploading to our hosting server.

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone - our intent is to provide a mechanism of resource equity for programs throughout the nation.  My apologies if you receive this email more than once as I merge multiple address books.  :)

To access this open access site, please visit our new website at http://ndca.debateteams.net - check out the "Announcements" box on the homepage for instructions.

The password is all lower case.  It is case sensitive.

When you get to the directed server that the NDCA website directs you to, please click on ?Projects and Files? which is 1/3 of the way down the page.  Each institute represents a separate ?project?.  The number of files uploaded for each institute is listed in parentheses.  Just click on an Institute to see a list of files to download!

If you are interested in becoming an NDCA member, annual dues are only $25.00.  To pay by check, please send $25.00 (check made out to the NDCA) to Nicole Serrano, NDCA Secretary/Treasurer, 4001 Harding Road, Nashville, TN 37205.  Please send the following information to process your membership:  Name, Address, Name of school, Name of principal/headmaster, Phone Number, and Email Address.  If you would like to pay by credit card, please see our website for Pay Pal payment through the AFA website.
We encourage you to look at the possibility of a lifetime membership for you and/or an institutional membership for your school or organization.Memberships need to be active by Oct 1 in order to vote in the elections for the Board and the first round of NFHS topic balloting for the 2008-2009 policy topic.

Best,
Tara L. Tate
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South HS (IL)
President, National Debate Coaches Association
Learn. Laugh. Share. Reallivemoms is right place!