[eDebate] Anyone Interested in competing at a Mardi Gras tourney?

Fri Aug 17 17:42:07 CDT 2007

I am considering hosting a CEDA sanctioned tournament during Mardi Gras, the
weekend of February 2nd, 2008. Are there schools interested in attending. We
are in Lafayette, have a huge (the real Cajun Mardi gras, btw) Mardi gras
tradition, and are two hours from New Orleans. I am still deciding over whether
to have Mardi Gras masks like I had when I coached at SELA or Tabasco/Fer de lis
trophies.

Your input would be appreciated.

Scott Elliott, Ph.D., J.D.
Director of Forensics
The University of Louisiana

p.s
Korcock was strikingly correct when he posted last month I am in "the swamp."
The UL campus literally has a cypress swamp in the center, next to the student
union, with real alligators. (you can feed them) It is great to be back in the
100 degree and 100% humidity!