[eDebate] New CEDA program needs some help

Aaron Klemz ehrlenmeyerflask
Sat Aug 18 13:30:38 CDT 2007

Hey -

I'm taking over an existing NPTE/NPDA parli team at Century College in
Minnesota where I teach, and I am looking for some help if anyone can
provide it. Mostly, I'm looking for an evidence set from one of the camps
just to give me some footing on the topic and to help prep practice
materials for potential novices. I'll check out the backfile project stuff
as well, but was hoping someone could give me a leg up on some topic
specific stuff.

I appreciate any help that folks can provide. Thanks in advance.

Best,

Aaron Klemz