[eDebate] Vermont coaches for 2007-2008

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Mon Aug 20 11:30:19 CDT 2007

The Lawrence Debate Union of the University of Vermont is proud to
announce the coaching staff for our 109th year of competition.

David Register will be returning as a faculty member and debate coach. I
want to thank David for handling the program while I was on sabbatical
last year.

Nicole Colston is joining us and will also teach and coach debate. We
are very pleased to welcome Nicole.

Helen Morgan Parmett will be returning to a much more significant
coaching role. It is great to have Helen back with us.

Leslie Keller, a spring graduate, will be judging and coaching for us as
well. Leslie is a former novice national champion, CEDA Nats outround
participant and NDT qualifier.

Other alums and friends will also be helping us.

Oh, and I will be returning for my 26th year here at UVM as the director
of the program. I need all the help and guidance I can get.

We look forward to seeing you all during the year.

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics