[eDebate] NCA and The 2007 Glenbrooks

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Thu Aug 23 08:28:49 CDT 2007

The co-directors of The 2007 Glenbrooks Speech and Debate Tournament would like to cordially invite all college debate and speech coaches/competitors to swing by the northern suburbs while they are in Chicago during the 2007 NCA Convention.  Competition starts on Saturday morning, with the debate events ending on Monday night.

Christina and I anticipate a large contingency of our college colleagues this year and look forward to the best Glenbrooks ever.  The tournament hotel will be the Hyatt-Deerfield with three overflow hotels in the area.  Varsity policy, Student Congress, and Public Forum will be held at Glenbrook South.  Varsity LD, JVLD, JV Policy and Novice Policy will be held at Glenbrook North.  The Individual Events divisions will be held at New Trier - Northfield.

As always, this is a great opportunity to meet and greet high school coaches and competitors as well as an opportune time to recruit.  We would love to have those of you in the area stop by and judge a round or two for us.

Please notify me if you need additional information about the hotels and you would like to contribute a round or two of judging to the high school community.

Best,
Tara Tate
Glenbrook South HS
Co-Director, 2007 Glenbrooks
President, National Debate Coaches Association
Discover the new Windows Vista