[eDebate] Join Baltimore College Debate and Save on Tournament Entry

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Aug 23 10:00:13 CDT 2007

Hello,

As the summer ends and we all go back to school i would like to ask each of
you to consider joining Baltimore College Debate for the upcoming season.
Membership is a great value for your and your team and a great way to help
us support our programing. Membership is $100 for the season.

Members receive the following benefits:
* 8 entry fee credits to be used by any of your teams at our regular season
tournaments. This alone is $100 savings compared to registering at the
tournament.If you have credits left at the end of the season you can direct
them toward JV/Novice Nats entry fees (each credit you have left is a $15
discount at the tournament) Entry Fee Credits are transferable between teams
and you can donate any extras you have to new and emerging programs.

* Access to a members only section of our website where you can download
evidence, curricular materials, and other vital information needed to
prepare for and win debates. We already have a few good files and are making
deals to add files from several of the summer camps. This section of the
website will be updated frequently.(Available 9/1/07)

*Discounts on next years Baltimore Debate Cooperative.

*A BCD T shirt

*Qualification for season long awards.

To buy memberships go to the following web site
http://theyoursstore.com/product.sc?categoryId=3&productId=2 we accept major
credit cards and paypal. If you need a more detailed invoice than the one
that the website prints out contact me and i will get it to you
immediatly.While at the Yours store browse around and help support other
baltimore area non  profits.

Thank you and please do not hesitate to ask if you have questions.

Andy Ellis
Baltimore College Debate