[eDebate] Judging for Wayne State

Katherine Lavelle lenehan20
Thu Aug 23 13:22:08 CDT 2007

We are looking to hire ($25/round) for some of our committment for the Wayne State tournament in October.  I know it's a bit early, but I know that there is always a demand for judging at this tournament. We would prefer to hire someone who will already be at the tournament, or who lives in the metro Detroit area. If you are interested in judging a few extra rounds, please backchannel me at KatherineLavelle at Augustana.edu

Thanks!

kll

Dr. Katherine L. Lavelle
Director of Debate/Visiting Assistant Professor of Speech Communication
Augustana College
639 38th Street
Rock Island, IL 61201
309-794-7717