[eDebate] Greenhill Round Robin and Invitational

Timmons, Aaron timmonsa
Thu Aug 23 14:29:20 CDT 2007

Hello colleagues,
The Greenhill Round Robin is being held on September 13th and 14th, 2007, with our invitational, The Greenhill Fall Classic, being held on September 15th - 17th, 2007 and we are looking for experienced judges to hear a few debates. We pay very well and will house you in our host hotel.
For college Directors who are available that weekend this would be a great opportunity to get a head start on recruiting some of the best high school debaters in the country.
If interested in attending/getting more details please contact me at timmonsa at greenhill.org<mailto:timmonsa at greenhill.org> and/or Jonathan Paul at paulj at greenhill.org<mailto:paulj at greenhill.org> .
You can find a schedule for the tournament at http://www.joyoftournaments.com/tx/greenhill/info.asp?p=1
Thanks in advance and we hope to see you soon.
Aaron Timmons
Greenhill Debate