[eDebate] FEAR AND LOATHING IN DALLAS, TOURNAMENT DATES 2008

Burk, Christopher R crb012000
Thu Aug 23 18:39:20 CDT 2007

The UTD Debate Team will host our Fifth Annual Fear and Loathing in Dallas debate tournament  January 12-14, 2008. Tournament registration and a coaches reception will occur during the evening of Friday, January 11. I am still refining the details of a deal with the Westin Park Central but I believe that it will once again serve as the host hotel. If you have any early questions regarding our tournament then please email me. A full official tournament invitation will be posted in a month or two but our 2008 tournament will closely resemble our tournaments in format, fees, schedule, hospitality, awards, etc.

The UTD tournament is one half of the infamous The Texas Two Step. I believe that North Texas is still making final plans for their tournament dates. Brian Lain will post the dates for that tournament when he sets them.

I hope to welcome y'all to Dallas in January.

Chris

Christopher Burk
Director of Debate
University of Texas at Dallas
www.utdallas.edu/orgs/debate/new/

"If you believe everything you read, you better not read."  -- Japanese Proverb