[eDebate] Does a CEDA Debate Calender really exist?

Tue Aug 28 21:01:40 CDT 2007

I have yet to see a complete CEDA tournament calender. When I go to the
cedadebate.org--the National CEDA website--all I get is a "Coming soon in
August." If I look to the "offical unoffical" calender at University of Miami,
I see glaring holes. Not an indictment, but tournaments that I know for a fact
exist, are not listed. When I go to the legendary "Brushke/Fullerton" site, I
see a total of perhaps ten tournaments listed.

So, does anybody in CEDA organization have their shit together or do we have to
find a secret f****ing decoder ring to find out when and where CEDA tournaments
are in the United States? Heaven forbid a new program actually try to find out
what tournaments are available within their region.

I mean, I know I am crazy, but you would think that an organization like CEDA
would have an official list of, minimally, the Fall 2007 tournaments centrally
posted somewhere so Directors can begin to make travel arrangements. Is it such
an overbearing burden that a 2007 CEDA tournament schedule could be posted on
the CEDA organization website before the end of 2007?

Scott Elliott