[eDebate] ans Lewis

Duane Hyland privethedge
Thu Aug 2 12:40:40 CDT 2007

HI, Or, we can all just vote for Obama..I hear he'll pull us out of Iraq, and then invade Pakistan - a nation with a fragile, Pro-American (even if only out of convenience) government, and..oh..yeah..nuclear weapons....Sounds good to me.

H.

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"