[eDebate] ans Korcok

Ryan Bach solistus
Wed Aug 8 16:45:06 CDT 2007

To paraphrase you, you are a crappy, crappy debater.

I conceded this point.  I'm on vacation and don't really care to listen to you pontificate about a conceded arg.  Clearly, you care more about acting like you're winning something than having a serious debate.  It's getting very old and very obnoxious.  Answer the other claims, if you are capable of it, or admit that you are wrong and concede.  I've been making multiple arguments that undermine yours, and you've ignored tem for days.  If your next "ans Bach" doesn't actually answer my arguments, I'm gonna stop wasting my time checking edebate.