[eDebate] NDCA Open Access Institute Evidence project

Pacedebate at aol.com Pacedebate
Mon Aug 13 10:47:05 CDT 2007

In a message dated 8/12/2007 10:11:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tara_l_tate at hotmail.com writes:

Right now, the  project has over 560 files that are available for download
for anyone that is  interested.  We wanted to make  this project available as
quickly as possible.

I just wanted to post a short follow up to Tara's email. The primary
motivation for this project is to help programs that may not have access to very
much evidence. Tara is doing a really good job of trying to spread the word but
she is, of course, only using the mediums that she is aware of. Many of you
might know people who don't normally read edebate, or cross-x.com and aren't on
 the ndca mailing list. Please help us spread the word as widely as  possible.

Thanks,

Tim