[eDebate] Does a CEDA Debate Calender really exist?

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Wed Aug 29 10:28:04 CDT 2007

Joe--An invite is less important, I think, than an announcement of dates,
number of rounds and divisions, rough schedule.  Many folks delay the invite
due to either issues related to classrooms or, more often, hotel contracts.
The frustrating part to me is trying to find out dates for regular
tournaments that are run every year and getting no response.--Neil

--Neil Berch
West Virginia University