[eDebate] Does a CEDA Debate Calender really exist?

Joe Patrice joepatrice
Wed Aug 29 10:39:03 CDT 2007

Wow, I envy those who can get hotel contracts with less than 6 months lead.
But seriously, if you're having significant problems with classrooms, number
of rounds and hotels then you're not even in a position to announce dates
either (when I was in that boat the date was not set until the rooms were).
I explained that exceptions should be made for programs in that boat.

But I think Scott is right about this -- if you're having a tournament in
the Fall you can get this together.  At the very least you can set up your
tournament on the website and edit it with further details.

Joe