[eDebate] Macalester/Minnesota Tournament Props

Hingstman, David dbhingst
Mon Dec 3 22:17:31 CST 2007

Thanks to Katie Baxter-Kauf, Mike Baxter-Kauf, Dave Cram-Helwich, Eli
Brennan and all the Macalester & Minnesota folks for the excellent
tournament experience this last weekend in Minneapolis.  The Hawkeyes
really appreciated the convenience of the tournament facilities, the
abundance of good food & drink, and the warmth of good spirits that
more than compensated for the unseasonable chill that nature bestowed
upon us.  The tourney ran on schedule and we had plenty of time to
sample the varied cuisines of Minneapolis & St. Paul.  The advice we
received from our judge-critics was very thorough and helpful as
well.   We look forward to our next trip to the Twin Cities in
February, and to seeing you soon on the circuit!

Dr. Dave, Dan, and Jason for the Iowa Hawkeyes