[eDebate] DC Urban Debate League Tournament in Need of Judges, 12/8/2007, 9:00 am

Carlos Varela carlos
Tue Dec 4 10:54:36 CST 2007

Hello edebate community,

The DC Urban Debate League is preparing for what is promising to be the
largest tournament since its inception in 2002. I am writing to opt for
anyone who is in the DC area to come and help judge rounds.

The date of the tour Saturday, December 8th, and will host both middle and
high school divisions. In addition to the dual-divisions, we also have the
highest number of schools participating in the history of the league. With
such accomplishments come slight growing pains, the largest of course is
acquiring enough qualified judges willing to volunteer their valuable time
on a Saturday.

If you have not already done so, please let me know at your earliest
convenience whether or not you are available. Remember, if you are only
available for part of the day,  please let me know and we can accommodate.

Thank you once again for your continued contribution to the betterment of
debate skills of the DC public school students.

Carlos Varela

> Reminder from:   dcudl_judges Yahoo! Group
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dcudl_judges/cal>
>
> Title:   DCUDL High School AND Middle School Tournament #3
>
> Date:   Saturday December 8, 2007
> Time:   9:00 am - 3:00 pm
> Location:   Friendship Collegiate Academy
> Street:   4095 Minnesota Ave NE, Washington, DC 20019
> Phone:   202-341-5083 (Carlos Varela Cell)
       Notes:   Directly across the street from the Minnesota Ave metro
stop, on the orange line.