[eDebate] Reminder - CEDA balloting closes this Friday

Gordon Stables stables
Tue Dec 4 12:03:00 CST 2007

This is a reminder that the current round of CEDA balloting is due to close
this Friday.

If you are the coach of a CEDA program and need information on how to vote,
please contact me. If you have already voted, you should have a confirmation
email from me.

The ballot includes:

-        CEDA executive officers

-        Topic committee representative

-        Regional representatives

-        Nine legislative amendments

Please take a few minutes and vote. There are many important elections and
amendments on this ballot.

The full text of the amendments and the slate of candidates is available at

http://www.cedadebate.org/page11/page11.html

Gordon

CEDA 2ndVP

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
 <http://usctrojandebate.com/> http://usctrojandebate.com