[eDebate] Grad School at Pepperdine

Stone Watt, Sarah E Sarah.StoneWatt
Tue Dec 4 17:11:25 CST 2007

Hello,

The Communication Division at Pepperdine University is currently
accepting applications for its Master of Arts and Master of Science
programs. We have funding available for students interested in coaching
debate and/or individual events. The application deadline is March 15,
2008 but applications will be reviewed as they arrive so it is in your
best interest to apply as soon as possible. Information about the
program and our team is below but please feel free to contact me with
any questions.

The Division offers both an M.A. and M.S. in Communication within which
students declare one or more of the following concentration areas:
Intercultural Communication, Organizational Communication, Mediated and
Mass Communication, Persuasion and Social Change. For more information
about the programs, including requirements and how to apply please go
to:
http://seaver.pepperdine.edu/communication/academics/graduateprograms/

The Pepperdine Speech and Debate Team is a full service squad, meaning
that we compete in Policy Debate, Parliamentary Debate, and Individual
Events. We have three faculty coaches in addition to multiple graduate
assistants specializing in different areas of forensics.

Pepperdine is a small school with highly motivated students and
incredibly caring faculty and staff. We are located in beautiful Malibu,
California with incredible views of the Pacific Ocean!

Please let me know if you are interested in a graduate assistant
position with our squad!

Sarah

Sarah Stone Watt, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor